Friday, July 22, 2005

Back from the Dead

Finally I'm back from the 3 years of blanks. I didn't realize my 20Gigs HDD is almost full! Last time I downloaded animes like crazy was at year 2002. It was sad to leave Japan tho... (T-T)

機動新世紀ガンダムX
Mobile Suit of New Century GUNDAM X
Old TV series...
Recently got Suteki Yume's fansub release till ep11. Its surprising that Gundam X is not licensed yet?! GundamX is my most favourite new era Gundam series of all*. Not-bad-at-all translation, but I'm a little upset they named Tifa as Tifa Adil... (Adil means "Fair" in my language...) I prefer Tifa Adiel tho... anyway, Tifa looks cute like always :) moemoe...
*New era Gundam means G Gundam, W Gundam, Gundam X and ∀(Turn A) Gundam


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:37 PM

    I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
    accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    If you have a moment, please visit my yahoo wireless internet site.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, stay on the topic :)